Please donate brand new clothing and/or clean gently used clothing:
• Girl’s clothing: Girls’ Sizes 4 to 16
• Junior Girls: Sizes 0 to 22
• Adult size clothes that would be worn by teens and pre-teens
• Boy’s clothing that would be worn by k-12 males
• New underwear and socks: must be in unopened packages.
Not shopping for school-age children? – Purchase new clothes/ gift cards while out running errands. When you are shopping for yourself, family, friends, please remember Mia’s Closet! You will make a huge difference by simply picking up an extra shirt or pair of shoes!
Clean out your closets! A significant portion of the clothing on our shopping day is gently used clothing from closets just like yours!
Group Clothing Drives: Are you or your children involved with PTA, a civic group, church group or other organization? We can help you organize a group clothing drive.
Apparel Partnerships: If you are in the clothing retail, resale or wholesale business and want to help the children in our community, we would love to hear from you. Contact us if you can help as an Apparel Partner.
We also accept gift cards and monetary donations. We will gladly provide a receipt for tax purposes.
Let’s work together so we can reach as many children as possible! Thank you!!
*Sorry, we do not accept:
• Used underwear or socks
• Toys or books -Unless delivered the day of the event at the venue.
• Used Pajamas or swimsuits
• Clothes that show signs of excessive wear
• Stained Baby or Toddlers Clothes